datestampTuesday, April 1, 2008

Bless his little heart...

This weekend I went for a little trip. I went to meet my cousin's newest addition. He is the most adorable, sweet thing. And I had a great time too. And of course I brought my camera along, and I experienced a first, a peed on camera (oops).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby Uggs, stylin' at only 3 weeks...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well Katie, there is a preview. I will try and get them done up as soon as possible and out the door.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice shots! Who peed on your camera?

Anonymous said...

Awesome, beautiful, he is so sweet. You've captured his innocence-well done!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! They're amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tash! I've finally had a look at your site - WOW- I've fwd to both the girls to have a look!